7n 7g High Pressure Misting Nozzle for Fire Suppression
|FOB Price:||US $35 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||5 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|5 Pieces||US $35/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10000 Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Good Quality Plastic Box for Each Nozzle|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: 7G
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Jet: Dispersed Jet
- DC Gun Type: Ordinary DC Gun
- 3/4": 1"
- 303ss: 316ss
- Low Pressure: Medium Pressure
- Specification: ONE BAG EACH
- HS Code: 8424909000
- Water Form: Spray Gun
- Pressure Range: Low-Pressure Water Gun
- Functional Level: Ⅲ
- Multiple Use Water Cannon Type: Spray Mist Jets
- 1-1/2": 2"
- Building Fire Protection: Vessel Fire Protection
- Trademark: CNSS OR OEM
- Origin: China
Fire-fighting spray nozzle:
1.Seven or Five Spray tip
2. Wide surface coverage and High Density to get better evapouration cooling
3. Thread size from 1/2" - 3" BPST or NPT
4. Operating pressure: 10Mpa - 12 Mpa
5. Droplet size: Dv(0.9)=100μm
6. 316SS material for better erossion resistance
|Inlet size||Model number||Flow rate (L/min)||Spray angle |
Fire nozzle is to use the Water Mist for Fire Suppression. Water Mist is recently developed new technology
for fire suppression / protection. Spray nozzles is one of the key perform components in these systems.
Cooling: small dorplets, very good evaparative cooling ability
Radiant heat blocking: vapor from the evaporation of micro-drops make a good coverage of the fire sources, flame and smoke, blocking the expansion of fire
Local oxygen inerting: the volume of the micro-drop expand up to 1500 times after evaporation, dispeling the oxygen around the fire spot.
Traditional sprinkler systems uses very large amounts of water. High pressure water mist system uses
water much more efficiently: it uses up to 90% less water than traditional sprinkler systems for the same
application with equivalent or better performance.
Highly efficient: efficient on both A- and B-class fires in laboratory tests and actual fires
Non-hazardous: water mist is completely harmless to people and the environment.
Clean: water mist uses only small amounts of plain, fresh water. It causes virtually no damage and
requires very little clean-up.