1. Inner structural design makes liquid and air mix fine, and then sprays fine. Normally, we could increase the air pressure or reduce the liquid pressure, so that we could make the nozzles spray more fine droplets (about 30micron).
2. Keeping liquid pressure and air pressure unchanged, as Adjustable air atomizing nozzle could adjust liquid flow rate, and then it also could spray according to your requirement.
3. Every spraying device consists of air cap and liquid cap. Spray pattern has flat fan, round, and wide- angle round spray. Nozzles also has widely flow rate. Inlet thread has different size which could be suitable for many pipe systems.
4. Air atomizing nozzle structure has pressure type, siphon type and gravity type.
Note: when you use air atomizing nozzle, air pressure is a should, but liquid pressure is not demanded. You could use pressure atomizing type with liquid pressure, while could use siphon atomizing type or gravity atomizing type.
5. Air atomizing device has two mixed type: inner mixed type and external mixed type. Inner mixed type could spray very fine, and it is suitable to use under many conditions. While, it is a good choose to use external mixed type to spray viscosity liquid.
6. There are two inlets in the nozzle body: liquid inlet and air inlet. We will mark "LIQUID" and "AIR" OR "L" and "A" on the nozzle. "LIQUID" AND "L" stands for liquid inlet, "AIR" and "A" stands for air inlet.
7. Air atomizing nozzle could spray very fine. it also could humidify environmental air very well. It is a ideal choose to use it in places need some certain humidify.
8. The air atomizing nozzle could spray a distance of 3 meter. Compared with high pressure fog nozzles, this kind of nozzle is easy to install, have a long live life, cheaper pipe lines, and so on. It is widely used in High-temperature Wax factory, cement plant, injection factory, Ceramics Factory, metallurgical factory and other places t o humidify, cool, dust removal, disinfection and so on.